Quantum Secure headquartered in San Jose, CA, USA is part of HID Global which complements and extends our existing identity management portfolio.
Quantum Secure’s SAFE software suite provides a single, fully interoperable and integrated physical security policy platform to manage secure identities, compliance and operational analytics across multiple sites and systems. Using this platform, customers are able to reduce operational costs and the risk profile of the organization as well as foster compliance with regulations across disparate security infrastructure.
HID Global is the trusted leader in products, services and solutions related to the creation, management, and use of secure identities for millions of customers worldwide.
HID Global has over 2,200 employees worldwide with international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global has production facilities in North America, South America, Asia and Europe, as well as research and development centers all over the world.
• Position is for a seasoned software engineer responsible for deploying Quantum Secure's SAFE product suite within a customer’s environment. The individual should have strong background of software application architecture and design. The candidate should also possess proven ability to manage complex software projects and deliveries from the development and quality assurance team.
• Design, develop and manage the technical deployment for product custmizations at major customer sites
• Design interfaces, define integration workflows and solutions using Quantum Secure products and other systems in the customer environment
• Create detailed technical design specifications, use cases and work closely with the customer team to deploy solution from design to user acceptance
• Work closely with chief architect, development team, quality assurance to translate customer requirements and assure quality of delivery
• Work closely with Project Manager to meet project milestones, provide periodic updates and help in identifying solutions and reduce risks for the successful implementation of the solution
• Manage engineering deliverables from the development and quality team
• Have fun working with colleagues and customers around the globe!
This position is located at our headquarters in San Jose, CA.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have 3+ years of work experience
• Must have current and deep experience in Microsoft Server Technologies with implementation of large .NET solutions with SQL Server or Oracle Database systems within enterprise setting
• System analysis and design experience in mapping user problems to reusable design and technology solutions
• Good understanding of development tools and technologies to help team in developing rapid prototypes or resolve integration problems