MEXICO CITY, Mexico - Expo Seguridad Mexico - April 20, 2010 - HID Global, a trusted leader in solutions for the delivery of secure identity, today announced it will showcase the latest advances and offerings in physical access, logical access, and secure issuance solutions at this week’s Expo Seguridad Mexico 2010. All of these solutions support HID Global’s mission to reaffirm that when customers purchase Genuine HID™ solutions, they are purchasing absolute confidence in performance, value and service.
"Innovation in the security industry is a state of mind, and can only be driven through a combination of actively listening to customers, strategically investing in technology, being a committed industry participant, and cultivating rock-solid partnerships and alliances," said Denis Hébert, HID Global president and CEO.
HID Global will showcase its extensive suite of products, technologies, resources and partnerships for secure identity-related applications at Booth 1001 at the Banamex Center, Hall B & C, April 20-22.
Key HID Global demonstrations at Expo Seguridad Mexico include:
- New Printing and Encoding Solutions: HID Global is previewing a new family of intuitive, modular, reliable and scalable FARGO® Direct-to-Card printers, which offer solutions for creating customized photo IDs and encoding smart cards. In addition, HID Global will display the, HDP5000, DTC 1000, and DTC 4500 Card Printer/Encoders, which are the industry leaders in their class. With options such as encoding modules and laminators, customers can configure HID Global printer/encoders for a wide range of applications, from basic photo IDs to biometric smart cards.
- Genuine HID Credential Solutions: Booth displays will highlight high-quality Genuine HID technology cards that enable users to seamlessly manage multiple applications and migration projects through a single credential containing diverse technologies.
- Reader Migration Solutions: Genuine HID customers benefit from cost-effective and reliable solutions for seamlessly transitioning to high frequency technology. With readers that accept diverse card populations, HID Global provides organizations with an easy path to migrate from legacy access control installations to contactless smart card technology.
- HID on the Desktop™: HID on the Desktop delivers user-friendly convenience and improved risk management through physical access control and data security for small and large-sized corporations. This enables customers to now use the same badge used to open doors to log into your computer.
- Networked Access Solutions: HID Global's networked access solutions, including the award-winning Edge IP-based access control hardware, represent a revolution in IP-enabled access control solutions. Designed to meet the demands of open architecture, IP-centric environments, Edge provides fully distributed intelligence and decision making right to the door, leveraging the existing IT infrastructure to the maximum extent possible.
- bioCLASS™: Using 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technology, the bioCLASS reader line provides users with new options for supporting secure multi-factor authentication. Combining contactless card presentation with a fingerprint biometric, bioCLASS readers can also be used with personal identification numbers (PIN).
To schedule an interview or for specific questions during Expo Seguridad, contact Alejandro Espinosa at email@example.com.